Monday, March 10, 2014

From Where Do I Buy Norton Ignitor 271n



I have a york central heating unit. From last two days unit kicks off and turn off automatically in 2 minutes. I have two other similar two other unit, and found out that ignitor was not turning on. So I took that part out and now cant find place to buy that one with the connector I have. Its Norton 271N, and also have some other number 17571 along with 0506. I don't know what that means, but I need to buy that ignitor ASAP. Please help me finding place from where I can buy that.
Thanks for your help.

Is this a hot surface ignitor that just glows? If so, don't worry about connectors. Just cut and wire nut new one to it. If it's an HSI as mentioned, the Glo-Stick type is made out of superior material and package includes adapter plates.

I still don't know from where to buy this ignitor. Yesterday, I did took this part out from my other heater and it worked on the one which was not working before. So I know now that the ignitor was the bad one. But still don't know where to buy this Norton 271N type ignitor.

Try www.arnoldservice.com

I tried that site yesterday, but they don't have Norton 271N.

It's right there under York parts. They have a little search feature at the site. Click on search arnoldservice then type in York. Scroll down and you'll see part # 02532625000. Look at the center pic and you'll see it also says Model 271N on the tag. $30- which is a good price. I like them coz they sell at almost wholesale level






Tags: norton, ignitor, 271n, Norton 271N, that ignitor, have Norton, have Norton 271N, still know, where this